时间:2023-11-29 04:14:38 出处:요리阅读（143）
NCT127 will kick off its third international tour with concerts in Seoul next month, label SM Entertainment announced Monday.
The nonet will go live six times, from Nov. 17-19 and Nov. 24-26, under the title “Neo City: Seoul – The Unity.” Details for the upcoming tour are yet to be announced, but its last tour, “Neo City: The Link,” brought the band to 17 cities for 28 concerts that drew about 700,000 concertgoers.
The NCT subunit released fifth studio album “Fact Check” on Oct. 6 and has been dominating the music charts and TV music chart shows at home. Expectations are high as to how the new album will fare on Billboard charts as well as in sales records. The group's fourth LP “Two Baddies” and the repackaged “Ay-Yo” sold over 3 million copies combined earlier this year and hit No. 3 and No. 12 on the Billboard 200, respectively.
Le Sserafim’s Kim Chaewon to take time off
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Hyundai Motor chairman marks 3rd year of record earnings
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- LG develops key OLED material to reduce reliance on imports
- Uncertainties remain for Samsung, SK after US eases export controls
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan