[Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
时间:2023-11-29 02:41:06 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
South Korea's film industry has garnered international acclaim for its unique storytelling, often achieved with only a fraction of a typical Hollywood film's budget.
The Korean Film Museum in Sangam-dong, northern Seoul, offers a sweeping overview of Korea's cinematic history and a comprehensive exploration of Korean filmmaking.
While the permanent exhibition provides a comprehensive overview of Korean film history and a concise background of the early days of cinema, the special exhibitions -- that change at least twice a year -- revolve around the latest Korean films.
The current special exhibition, titled "Production Design: Scene Architects Build On-Screen Worlds," delves into the role and function of production design in filmmaking.
上一篇： S.Korea's largest
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- Jungkook becomes first Korean soloist to log 2 songs in Top 5 of Billboard's Hot 100
- How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- Seoul shares end lower amid conflict in Middle East
- S. Korean women dominate recurve archery at Asian Games
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub