时间:2023-11-29 04:30:57 出处:음악阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- USS Carl Vinson deploys for Indo
- [Exclusive] 'Game of Thrones' publisher inks deal for Korean books for first time
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- [Today’s K
- Seoul shares dip 1 pct on Fed rate hike woes, won sharply slides
- KT & G to build new tobacco plant in Kazakhstan
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met